"Father Please!" 2017
- Regular Edition
- 40" x 16"
- 12 pigments on Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 308 g/m²
- Deckled Edges
- Signed and numbered by Jay
- Edition of 50
- Printed and hand embellished in Jay's studio, to ensure a one of a kind edition.
- 40" x 16"
- Poster paper has a bright-white base and satin-finished surface
- Shipped rolled in a tube but will easily flatten out
- Signed by Jay Flores
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Edition of 2018
"Terminal" is my first painting in the "Father" Collection. Fading stars sparkle in the endless velvet sky as the bright galaxy swirls smoothly between the vibrant force and the dark side. Stirring up feelings of tension and betrayal. Aqua tears rain down on the eminent future of our fathers. Which reminds us to forgive and cherish our time spent.
So your thinking of buying one of my paintings, and have some questions. Or you might be thinking..."Hey... this guys art is pretty cool. I think I want him to paint my wedding!" So how much is it going to cost?
Call 407-922-8379 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a free phone consultation. For weddings, we can discuss your event preferences or even get a personalized gift card for your best friend or family member.
I can create a few options that will blow your guests away. Options that are too cool to share at this moment... C'mon... We just met! ;)
Looking forward to your name popping up in my inbox!