"Being Loved" 2017
- Limited Edition of 500
- 30" x 15"
- UltraChrome DS inks with High-Density Black formulated for exceptional dye-sublimation transfer
- Vibrant colors, intense blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations
- High level luminescence effect for seemingly superior image density and contrast
- Ready to hang with standoff posts. A popular option which extends your metal print approximately 1” from the wall. These sleek aluminum posts include the appropriate screws for easy drywall installation
- Certificate of Authenticity signed and numbered by Jay
- Printed in Jay's San Antonio studio, to ensure a one of a kind edition
- 30" x 15"
- Poster paper has a bright-white base and satin-finished surface
- Shipped rolled in a tube but will easily flatten out
- Signed by Jay Flores
- Edition of 2018
"Being Loved" is my third painting in the "Father Collection". A bright red swirl turns to a soft pink as it navigates through the softest pastel galaxy with bursts of orange highlights that contrasts against our Father and Daughter figures. They both fear expressing love because of the certainty of rejection.
Jay's feelings while painting "Being Loved" #dadfears #fearofloverejection #dadysgirl #forgiveness #alwaysbeadad
So your thinking of buying one of my paintings, and have some questions. Or you might be thinking..."Hey... this guys art is pretty cool. I think I want him to paint my wedding!" So how much is it going to cost?
Call 407-922-8379 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a free phone consultation. For weddings, we can discuss your event preferences or even get a personalized gift card for your best friend or family member.
I can create a few options that will blow your guests away. Options that are too cool to share at this moment... C'mon... We just met! ;)
Looking forward to your name popping up in my inbox!